Sleek Stiletto


People are always asking me what my favourite red lipstick is, and for many years now it has always been "Sleek Stiletto". It compliments my skintone so well, and it isn't too orangey red. Its more of a toned down, but still vibrant red. Not Vampy, but not Shouting out either. Its very classy. That would be the best word to describe it. 

I have tried so many from the likes of natural collection to Chanel, but have always reverted back to my trusty stiletto.  


In the picture here it does have a slight sheen to it, but it does actually dry to be a matte finish. It lasts for super long, (being a matte lipstick) with hardly any requirements for touching up for many hours on end! In the picture I have not used a lipliner, as i find it doesn't really bleed for me, but for those of you who have that issue you can always use a lipliner along with it. The No7 "Fire" lipliner goes so well with it. 

Retailing at £4.99 its a steal, but the only problem is sleek are always out of stock, so you may have to hunt it down if you're in store. Alternatively you can order online from Superdrugs (Link), boots (Link) or their own website (Link)

Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 

2 comments:

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥