Illamasqua Glamore





First of all apologies for the bad quality pictures, but in all the excitement of a new Illamasqua collection, I had totally forgotten to take my camera with me, so iPhone pictures will have to suffice.

Glamore is the new Illamasqua collection which should be coming out anytime soon, I believe the 27th of this month to be more precise. It is very different to their previous collections as it is quite toned down and everything in the collection in very wearable; Pinks and an orangey colour. I was waiting for a surprise yellow lipstick to pop out, but alas that didn't happen. Nevertheless I am quite in love with this collection, and I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of the products. 

I will have a separate post on the products, mainly lipstick swatches so watch out for that. 

Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥