Carmex Takes Over Westifeld


Carmex are on a mission to provide everyone in Westfield Stratford with Kissable lips. I believe tomorrow is the last day they are there so make sure you visit the amazing photo "booth" if I may call it and have your picture taken to be in with a chance to win a life time supply of Carmex! They are also handing out lots of samples so don't miss out! 


(Pic stolen from Carmex's Facebook)

All you have to do to be in with a chance to win is take a picture on their amazing set up, and upload it to your facebook. Its as simple as that. You get a copy of your picture too! (If I wasn't in my Uniform I would have definitely got mine taken).


Sharmin



     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥