YSL Eyeshadow Quad : Pure Chromatic 11

I am a sucker for pretty packaging, hence why YSL makeup is probably one of my favourite makeup brands. So much so that I am quite protective over it and hate it when people copy my collection. (I know I'm a blogger, and that's kind of the job description but still!). Pretty packaging is one thing, but pretty packaging on sale is a completely different story! At half price I couldn't resist this beauty, and ended up getting this gorgeous YSL pure chromatics 11 quad at a steal around £20.




Its a great palette for neutral looks, and everyday looks. When I go to work, I like to look like I've put in some effort, but not too much, so this is great for that. Like a mini Naked palette perhaps?


Sorry for the creepy eyes, just wanted to show what it looks like on the eyes. 
I love it, and have been using it a lot lately, if this palette is still around, I recommend getting it!

Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 

1 comments:

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥