Daniel Sandler Sheer Beauty Eyeshadow Quad

Can you tell what I've been into lately? As you can probably tell from the most recent posts, I've really been into eye shadows. They come in an array of colours, different textures, and lots of different finishes. The combinations are endless. I specially like palettes which come with a set of colours to compliment each other such as the Daniel Sandler Sheer beauty eyeshadow quad. This palette was gifted to me from my beautiful friend Priya from Beautywowza.




Can we just take a quick second to admire the packaging first of all? I love the simple, yet classy looking packaging. Gold is one of my favourite colours so this was always a winner in my eyes. 

I love how the colours work together to create a soft smokey eye. You can use all three of the lighter colours during the day if you like something light during the day, then add the darker grey in the outer corners at night to finish it off and give it that edge. 

Here's the look I created with the palette. I used the white on the inner lid, and the dark grey on the crease using the silver to add a little sparkle in between. I used the purple to soften the outer dark grey. 


Excuse the weird face I'm pulling. This palette retails at £28 and can be purchased on the Daniel Sandler website Link

Sharmin



     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 



4 comments:

  1. Love the makeup look you've created with this palette, so pretty! x x

    |DippyWrites|

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette is amazing and you look beautiful Sharmin xx

    Charli | Secrets Behind The Closet Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeez love your eye makeup. You look stunning. x

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥