Under My Spell Noelle


Benefit are always on the ball when it comes to packaging and this time they have done it again. With Christmas in close sight its a good time to start thinking about (if you haven't already done so) christmas shopping. This year for Christmas benefit have launched 'Under My Spell Noelle' which is a woody and floral bottle of goodness. Its perfect for the winter and Christmas season. 


If you're anything like me you'll love having a collection of perfumes, and I love that the benefit perfumes are all the same bottle with a different print. They would look amazing displayed across my room!

If you happen to be wandering past the Benefit counter make sure you have a smell of it, and check out their other Christmas offerings (which I will be posting on soon)! 

You can buy the perfume here: Boots / Debenhams / Benefit  

Sharmin

     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥