YSL Rouge Volupte: 15


These little gold tubes of lipstick are definitely my vice. Yes I know you can get cheaper lipsticks which do the job just fine, but the casing justifies the price (not really but yes). At around £24.50 a pop they are on the more expensive side of makeup purchases, but they are worth every penny. 




If you are anything like me, you will love displaying your makeup across your room. I love arranging and rearranging my makeup into pretty displays, so it helps to have a nice lipstick or two among the pile.



Lately I have been obsessing over orange lips and on the lookout for the perfect colour which is orange enough to be classed as orange and not red, yet wearable, and doesn't look like face paint. I believe I have found the perfect shade. The shade 15 of the YSL rouge volupte is a very warm orange which looks amazing when on the lips.



Its a statement on its own, so I've worn it with a completely nude face, so the lipstick can do all the talking. Excuse the fact that I look like crap, but I have no makeup on at all apart from mascara, and it was an extremely hot day, so I was a little flushed. As you can see this shade suits Asian skin tones really well as I'm sure it would other skin tones, so Its definitely one to have in your collection. 

The lasting power of these lipsticks is amazing. I don't usually touch up during the day, but they last well over 6 hours without the need to touch up. Even if you are someone who requires a few re-applications, who would mind pulling out this little luxury and showing it off. I only have two at the moment, but I definitely intend to build up my collection.

You can purchase the YSL lipsticks here: Boots / Debenhams / Feel Unique 

What other colours do I absolutely need in my collection? 




Sharmin

     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 


3 comments:

  1. GIRL I totally feel you on having love for lipstick cases! They tease my broke self with their shiny casing! Lipstick case, why you so shiny?!?!
    Love the colour on your skin tone. When I am less broke I'll check it out!
    :)

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥