Contour and Conceal With Benefit Fake Up



Ever since I got my hands on all three shades of the Benefit Fake up Concealer (previous post), I was wondering how I could make use of all three shades. The two lighter shades, namely Light and medium were more suited to my skin tone. Light for under my eyes, and Medium for any blemishes. 



The Darker shade is slightly orange and I knew I couldn't make it work for me as a concealer so I tried using it as a cream contour stick and that is when my life changed. It honestly provides the best contour I have ever used, better than any powder product (I am a massive fan of the sleek contour kits). 
Due to the Slight dewy finish, its more natural than a powder product and the colour works so well with my skin. 

I sometimes find contouring with certain powder products makes me look quite muddy, but I have never had such problem with this. 


The method I use with these are to apply the lightest shade under the eyes to highlight and conceal and dark circles or tiredness around the eyes. I find that the triangle shape blended provides a more smoother and cleaner look than applying it in a round shape under the eyes. 

Yes I know I look slightly tribal, but this way definitely provides the best results. I buff the concealer under my eyes, and under my cheeks with the reak techniques face expert brush, and I use my Keromask angled brush to blend in the darker 'contour' shade. The method I use for this is to tap in in lightly and stroke the brush upwards. This gives the illusion of higher cheekbones. 


Me being me, I forgot to take a picture on the day I was preparing the post, but seeing as I always use this method it wasn't a problem. Here I have done the exact same contouring method, and I have to say it looks mega contoured. 

*In the above tribal pictures, I am wearing the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation*

You can Purchase the Benefit Fakeup concealers here: Benefit/ Boots

They retail at £18.50 which is a little on the pricey side, but they are well worth the pennies. Amazing product! 

Sharmin

     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 

3 comments:

  1. Wow this product looks so good! Love the contouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGE!!! I adore this concealer, using all three to do the whole face is a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely! Gotta try this out.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥