Benefit Fine One One

In the summer I become more and more lazy with my makeup. Its just way too hot lately to be wearing a full face of makeup. This is why I love the Benefit Fine one one. A stick of pure genius I call it. A blusher stick with three colours meant for highlighting, blusher, and a little contouring. As always benefit always hit the spot with packaging! I love the Rose gold casing! Its bang on trend and is one of those products which will catch your friends eye from inside your makeup bag.


Its very compact, so if you're one of those people that hates carrying loads of makeup around with you its a very versatile, yet space saving product! You can use the light pink colour to highlight the inner corners of your eyes, and the pink and peach on your lips, and obviously on your cheeks. That's a full face, just with one product! 



I don't really find the 'Contour' colour very contouring, but it adds a nice dimension to the blusher. I like that its not just one solid colour. Its quick and easy to use; just a few quick swipes, smudge with your fingers and you're good to go. 


As you can see in the above picture, it adds a natrual radiant glow to the cheeks without looking like you've got heaps of makeup on. I love the creamy finish it provides. I often find with many stick blushers, and even some cream ones, once applied they have a cream to powder finish, which I HATE! This on the other hand remains nice and dewy, so its definitely a winner for me. 

I hope benefit create more products with this concept in different colours perhaps. Its definitely a must have product for me! 
Any recommendations of other products which are similar to this?

You can purchase the Benefit Fine one one (£23.50) here: Benefit Website / Boots 


Sharmin

     Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ Pinterest 

1 comments:

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥