SuperGoop SPF


During the summer I couldn't stress more about SPF. I have been on the search for an SPF cream/serum/spray for a long time; something that I can wear under my makeup that works well texture wise and also doesn't make my face look grey. I've tried lots of different products, but Supergoop wins hands down!

I love the serum like texture it leaves on my face, making it a great primer and base for my foundation. It doesn't have that Yucky SPF cream smell too. 
The high protection factor means its great to take on holiday to any destination! 

Often when thinking about sun protection people only think about their face and body, but many forget their lips. I find it so hard to find lip products with high protectant factor in them, so this lip balm is a god send! 

Also just a quick fact, you need sun protectant all the time, especially on rainy and snowy days. The glare and reflection of the sun is just as damaging as if you were to go out on a sunny day! Always stay protected.

Supergoop is avalibale to purchase via SpaceNK here: Link

They've got lots of other products in their Supergoop range so check it out! Its definitely one for the travel bags! 

Sharmin

     Twitter    BlogLovin' 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥