Illamasqua UV Glow Nail Polish



Im Sure you've all read the reviews, swooned and then forgot about it, but here I am to remind you about the Illamasqua UV glow nail polish all over again. I am awfully late getting my post up due to other commitments, but alas here it is.



Illamasqua boasts their amazing new Glowing nails, and quite rightly too. I have never seen such thing. I was waiting for a brand to invent glow in the dark nails but this is on another level. I was playing my nails for days, showing everyone and anyone! 


As you can see the nail polishes look amazing even without the UV light. Just like all of the Illamasqua nail polishes the quality on this does not lack. It lasts for days without chipping and comes out opaque in just two coats. Just look at that green! 


Look at how my nails are glowing! It looks like I took a glow stick, cut it open and mixed it in with a nail polish (maybe I should try that). Even if the colours are not to your fancy, you just HAVE to own the top coat and turn any of your nail polishes into glowing ones. They've thought of everything! 

I love how Illamasqua create amazingly crazy things! This is why they are my favourite beauty brand, as they always bring something new to the table. There is more coming up from them so keep an eye out for that! 

You can purchase your very own Illamasqua UV glow nail polishes here: Link

Sharmin

     Twitter    BlogLovin' 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These are kind of fascinating! They really are lovely colours without the UV haha :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing! :O

    Nay

    http://nay-uk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colours!, fab that they glow xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharmin,

    I was really looking forward to reading through your blog.
    I absolutely LOVE this post! Wow these polishes are AMAZING!
    How cool are those UV polishes!!!
    I think these would be fab for a festival or rave - you'll be seen for miles with these nails lol
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    LiLi Xx
    http://www.LetsGetLippy.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥