Emobox


As mothers day is approaching the question on everyone's mind is what do I get my mother? Every year its the same thing. Jewellery,a handbag, perfume or shoes. That's about it really. Oh and lets not forget flowers.

Why not try getting mum something a little different this year? That's where Emobox comes in. Now its probably not suitable for everyone, but its a great one for working mothers and professional women. 




Emobox is the new fashion of USB's. They're cute and quirky USB's in conventional shapes and sizes. You can get necklaces, wristbands and even cards which you can slot into your wallet. I don't know about you, but I always have an issue of losing my USB lid, or forgetting it inside the computer and then losing it. With these USB's they'd be very hard to lose! 



I absolutely love these USB's and get a lot of attention from friends at uni when they see me pop it out. One thing I'd love to see in the range is keyrings. Hopefully they bring some of those out soon!

You can view the full range here: Link

Will anyone be getting these for their mum, or even themselves?

1 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea, I want one myself lol xx

    ide love if you checked my blog out x 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥