Kismet Lola London



I've been seeing Kismet Lola bracelets pop up all over Instagram lately and had developed some serious envy! They are simple, intricate bracelets with each bracelet meaning something special! 

Each coloured thread signifies a different meaning, so take a look at the About page to find out about them in more detail. I have a purple bracelet, which means 'Your royal Princess'. I absolutely adore my bracelet and have been wearing it every single day since I got it! 

These delicate handmade bracelets are made with the finest materials such as sterling silver, Swarovski crystals, and semi-precious stones.

The bracelets are adorned with charms and beads which also carry a deep meaning. Some of the charms, such as the one I own, have beautiful Arabic calligraphy engraved on them with beautiful meanings. My one Translates as 'Love' and i do really love it! 

Kismet Lola houses a few different collections, so you a great selection to chose from. They are great gifts as you can have them personalised entirely to your liking, and with they season of love approaching us, its the perfect gift for a loved one. Girls start hinting at your men, and men, this is what you're looking for!


Kismet Lola bracelets retail at around £20-£45, so there is something there for everyone and if doesn't break the bank! I think I may buy a few and stack them on!

You can Purchase Kismet Lola bracelets here: Link



Sharmin

      Twitter    BlogLovin' 



4 comments:

  1. This is lovely but out of my price range :( x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha it is almost my name! Love it :)

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love dainty bracelets like this - very nice! <3

    P.S. It'll be awesome if you'd take a minute to check out my Fashion Week outfit post!:)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is so pretty! Just had a sneak on their website and wow, it's so me! I love Arab/Middle Eastern inspired jewellery and regularly wear Hamsa hands etc, will more than likely have a splurge at some point if ever I can justify it haha...

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥