Benefit Peek-a-Bright-Eyes Kit


Benefit have recently released lots of new products, which are mostly kits and sets. I love that they have done this, as it saves lots of money for those wishing to try out benefit, but not buy each and every single item in the kit. 
It also saves lots of space, and you have everything you need in a neat little box.




Among their new releases is the Peek-A-Bright-Eyes kit. This little kit contains  the benefit Eye bright  and a Base eyeshadow, a contour eyeshadow and a highlighting eyeshadow. It also comes with the required brushes. Benefit have thought of everything with this kit! 



Its totally fool proof, so even if your not a major makeup wearer you cant go wrong with this kit, as it provides  step by step instructions on how you can use it.

I absolutely love this kit and have been using it almost every day since I got it! Its perfect for brightening up your eyes for an everyday look, or if you add a little more or the contour into the outer corner (or a black eyeshadow you may have) you can turn it into a smokey night look! 


Red lips: Sleek Stiletto on the out side and Accessorize head over heels in the middle.
This is how I did My makeup on Eid which was a few days ago. I didn't want too much focus on my eyes, But I still wanted them to stand out, so I followed all the steps to the benefit Peek a bright eyes kit, and then added a little black to the outer corner. I love how it came out, and I will be experimenting with a pop of other colours.

You can Purchase the benefit Peek-A-Bright-Eyes Here: Link


Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia



4 comments:

  1. Wow! You look beautiful :). I definitely want to try out this kit, I used to have the smokey eyes palette and was a huge fan - the benefit kits are fab.

    The Teapot Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! It is amazing! You should get it! x

      Delete
  2. You look amazing! As does this kit, I am in LOVE with benefit, it's been my favourite beauty brand for such a long time

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eloise! I love this kit a little too much haha! But yeah I agree, benefit always get it right! x

      Delete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz