A Famous Face?


Not too long back Famous Cosmetics by Sue Moxely relaunched and released lots of new products. Here is a little preview of some of the face things you can get your hands on. 
They've released face powders, blushers, highlighters, foundations, primers, and many more things. 



As you can see they have totally revamped the packaging! (It was a plain black sort of style before). I totally love this leopard print thing they have going on! It looks so glamorous, and looks lovely against the colours they have chosen! It looks like a top end drugstore brand, whereas the prices of these are very affordable!


The Blusher and face powder are £4.99 and the Shimmer brick is £6.49
Well worth the money! They are all very generous in sizing so these products will last you ages also. 


I will be doing individual reviews on all the products very soon! Keep an eye out for that soon! If there is a specific one you'd like me to do first please let me know! 


Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog :) Would love if you take a look at mine? xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah my comment just got deleted. Basically it was me expressing my love for shimmer. And you.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz