Avon Arctic Goddess Preview

Hi Everyooooone! Its been so long since Ive last written a blog post! Feels like i'm starting all over again! I apologies for being away for so long, but I went on a two month holiday, as the regular readers may already know, but when I returned my internet connection had been cut off, and I only got Wifi yesterday! 

Anyway, without rambling any further, (I missed blogging and you guys :')),
I shall resume my post! Last week I attended the Avon Winter Collection preview. The new collection is called Arctic Goddess, and as some of you know Alesha Dixon is the beauty Ambassador and face of Avon. Personally I really like Alesha, and I think shes the perfect face for avon, and she looks stunning in the Imagery of this collection! 

Here are a few pictures of the collection. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take a picture with Alesha herself, but I did stand a stare for a while! She is so amazingly stunning and flawless! Its probably the Avon Flawless Foundation she wears!


These are the New A/W Eye shadow Quads! I love how wearable they are, and how all the colours compliment each other very well! Most of these colours I would even wear on their Own! I need to get my hands on all of these!


Check out the A/W nail colours! I love the dark colours for Autumn! You can also see the Arctic Goddess nail polishes at the back there. (I will have closer swatches Soon!)



Loads of shades in the flawless Foundation, So there is probably a colour for everyone in there somewhere! 


Lots of different Eyeshadow quads! I was going swatch crazy with these! Love all the colours! I was standing there wishing I could have a little stand in my room where I could display my makeup like this! Wouldn't that be a dream?!

The Arctic Goddess Collection will launch in November this year, so keep your eyes peeled for that, but you can buy the Foundation, and some of the eyeshadow quads shown over on the Avon Website! Link

I will be showing you guys a Look I created with one of the quads, and also closer nail shots of the collection,  so watch out for those posts too! 


Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

3 comments:

  1. Wow! great post! love all the pictures you took! im a huge avon fan :) i have a few of their quads, but i must try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love all the lovely colours of the quads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! I've never really got into Avon products but some of their new line is gorgeous. I'd be so star struck if I saw Alesha, I wouldn't know what to say haha x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥