Accessorize Lipsticks


Accessorize are better known for their amazing and always on trend jewelry, but they have also had a makeup range for I believe, just over two years. These lipsticks are a new addition to their wide range of makeup. 



I love the images and print on the tube of the lipstick. Usually I sway away from this type of busy packaging, but These guys have managed to successfully pull it off! 



There's quite a few brands on the market now which have the little preview tub on the top, and personally I think its a great idea as stickers don't always provide a true to colour reflection of the actual colour of the lipstick. The two colours I have here are a nude and a red. 



Here are a few swatches below.



As you can see here, the colour "Obsessed" did not suit me at all, but it would look better on someone with paler lips and skin tone. I might try putting my trust Illamasqua Femme lipgloss over it, and See if it looks a little more human on me.



The shade 'Head over heels' looks much much better on me! Its such a wearable red! At first when I saw it in the bullet I was a little frightened, but once applied to my lips, it went on beautifully. It also lasts quite long, which is always a plus point as I hate reapplying makeup! Most of the time I actually forget to take it along anyway!

These lipsticks Retail at £4.95. You can purchase them at Superdrug and selected Accesorize stores.

Are there any other shades I need to try? Or anything I HAVE to have from their collection? Throw some recommendations at me please!

Click Here: Link to be taken to the Accessorize website!


Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia



4 comments:

  1. they look really nice! I think the bottom bit has like a bit of extra lipcolour in it I think if you pull it off? my friend has it and hers did xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it does lol! But i find that they're rubbery and dont actually provide any colour x

      Delete
  2. these look pretty both on and the packaging!!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for pretty packaging and these look so cute! I really like the red shade :)

    Check out my Chanel lip palette review :)

    http://daniellabeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥