♥ Benefit SunBeam ♥


The Benefit sunbeam has become a staple in my makeup collection, and I have to admit I do use it Every day! I think its the perfect little bottle of sunshine, which suits my skin tone so well, as opposed to moonbeam, and high beam. If your looking for something with slightly warmer tones, than the latter two then this is what you need!
It adds a subtle shimmer to my cheekbones, and just gives them that gorgeous radiant glow that everyone desires, without looking like a glitter ball!
Team this up with the Benefit Hello Flawless foundation (Review to come) and Benefit Hoola to contour, and you have the perfect Holiday makeup! 





I will show this product in a FOTD some time soon, but I just cant seem to take nice shots of my face! :(
It retails for £18.50 which I think it worth it because it lasts ages, as you only need a few dots per application! 
You can purchase it from the Debenhams Website, Here Or from the Benefit website Here





Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

5 comments:

  1. wow this product looks great i have always wanted to try it out, i will buy it soon..
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah your photos are so lovely! I love this, I have it myself and I always choose it over my Benefit High Beam now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks ever so pretty and its one of those ones I am really wanting to try. I'm looking forward to seeing it in a FOTD xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I couldnt pick between this and high beam however this looks so pretty! :)
    Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still undecided about this for some reason, it looks great but I am addicted to me NARS Abatross as my highlighter but this definitely has a nice glow. x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥