♥ My Chic Nail Polish Storage ♥

This is just going to be a very quick post today! I love displaying my makeup and nail polish, but I like for it to be at a convenience too. I was talking on twitter once, and Jayne told me that she stores her nail polish on a cake stand! I thought this was an amazing idea, and I'd remembered that I saw some really cute Vintage/Chic looking cake stands in a shop called Sass & Belle, in covent garden, So off I trot!





I hope you all like my nail polish storage! If you have any other cute ideas on how to store/display makeup let me know! You can tweet me pictures of yours if you'd like! Id love to see because I am so nosy :) 



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

3 comments:

  1. hehe the way i store my nail polish is really bad, but i have ur idea wow where did you get it from? looks soo great..
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great way to store nail polish and you have a some really pretty colours in your cake stand. I have some nail polish envy haha xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I love cute different ways of storing cosmetics. x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥