♥ Holiday Essentials: Carmex ♥



I have been banging on about it for ages, but if you don't already know I will be going on holiday (a very long one at that) in July, and I have been doing a little preparing and organising since I booked my tickets! Starting with this post I will be doing quite a few holiday essentials posts so if there is anything you'd like to see let me know :)


Carmex is one of those things that you HAVE to take with you on holiday! I have been using carmex every day for the past 5 or so years and I just cant do without now! As well as out bodies, arms, legs etc. we need to protect our lips! It has SPF15 which will protect them from any sun damage. They are always exposed to the sun, therefore protection is essential! Carmex also helps keep your lips hydrated as they tend to try in hot conditions! 


Moisture plus is one of their latest releases, which has a tint to it! This is great for holidays as you want low maintenance products! I don't think I will be wearing a lot of makeup so this is perfect for making my lips look gorgeous whilst protecting them at the same time!
(Sorry there are no swatches, I've packed them away before realising I didn't take swatches!)



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

4 comments:

  1. I love Carmex so much it's the only lip balm I repurchase again and again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I've been using it for years! Vaseline feels greasy now! x

      Delete
  2. I love Carmex too! The pink sheer tint is the one I've bought and packed in my holiday bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt want to open the package in fear of using it all up before my holiday so I just packed it away haha! cant wait to open it up! x

      Delete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz