♥ Avon Nailwear Pro+ ♥


Iv been wearing these nail polish quite a lot lately as the weather has been behaving itself, and the sun has been shining! As you all know pastel has been a massive trend this season and The Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail enamel have some great pastels in the range! 


With pastels I tend to find them very sheer and in need of many coats to achieve an opaque finish, but I'm happy to say that I really enjoy wearing these! It provides an opaque finish after 2/3 coats and last a good week or so chip free with a top coat! 


The darker colours in the range provide a really nice finish and are opaque with one coat even! I love the blue (Cosmic Blue) and have been wearing it so much lately! It looks stunning with a matte top coat over it! 


The packaging is lovely and the brush covers the nail in three strokes (as they should!). Everyone who knows me knows that I am a collector and I don't like to have a "few" of anything! I need lots! These bottles look lovely so I will definitely be stocking up on these so I can display them nicely on my desk :)
And theres no better time to than now as they are on offer for £2.50 down from £6! Grab them while you can!! 


You can buy them here: Link


P.S I will be doing individual NOTD's with these in the days to come :) 





Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

5 comments:

  1. I love the Cosmic Blue shade too! But my favourite Avon nail colour is definitely Coral Reef! But they're all such pretty shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue and the silver! I agree with the comment above too, Coral Reef is a gorgeous shade :)

    http://daniellabeautyjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really pretty! I've never seen Pro+, just Pro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours are really lovely. I work with a lady who is always selling Avon products, i think i may give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a lot of Avon nail polishes but I don't have any nail! I particularly love the 9 carrot gold base and top coat! xo

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz