♥ Avon NailWear Pro+ Cosmic Blue ♥

You may have seen my Avon Nail Wear Pro+ post a little while ago, just showing you a few of the colours from their range. 
Well here are the more closer swatches as promised! This colour is called cosmic blue! Its the perfect name for this shade in my opinion! 





To get this opacity I applied 3 coats, but you could get away with two! Im just extra like that! It also Looks amazing with a matte top coat over it! Oh how I love matte nails! I did it all matte, but then did the tips shiny and it looked amazing! All for the 30 seconds before i smudged it :(
I will try and do my nails again like that and show you! What do you guys think of the colour? Love it? Better for the summer or winter? Cant work it out!



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

5 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty shade, I think it's one of those that you can get away with in both Summer and Winter :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this colour is gorgeous x

    http://eatplayshoplove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz