♥ Avene Eau Thermale ♥

Quite a while back I attended the Avene Eau Thermale event where I previewed their new range. I absolutely love Avene skincare! Prior to being introduced to this brand I hardly ever bothered about skincare!
Their brand is all about cratering to sensitive skin! Their products are formulated with avene water which is naturally soothing, anti-irritating and anti-free radical.


Heres a few pictures of the event and their new range! 









Their new range mainly focuses on hyper pigmentation as it is said to affect 55% of the U.K! The D-Pigment (RRP£35) is set out as a treatment to correct the skin of this problem. It is specially made for sensitive skin types as there are many products out there which aren't suitable for their skin.
The whole range is now available to purchase in most larger boots stores!



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

3 comments:

  1. ive just gotten there gel cleanser I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some Avene samples, this has spurred me on to use them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like to see a update post on whether it works or not! :)

    Shaz x

    www.shazilicious.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz