♥ Nails Of The Day: Mavala Pistachio ♥




This nail polish has been on my nails So often since I've had it! Its in my handbag all the time, just in case I don't have anything on my nails then I can just paint this on!
Its so easy to wear! Every time I have it on I just cant stop staring at my nails! 


Mavala Nail polishes come in Small 5ml bottles which I personally think is way better than huge chunky 10ml bottles that never get used up! You cant feel guilty about having too many of these! 


They retail around £4 and can be bought from the boots website or found in various chemists and beauty stores, as well as Debenhams.


Such a nice summery colour isnt it? What other must have shades Do I need? 



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

2 comments:

  1. I love this colour! I like green colours on my skin tone and this would be so cute x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz