♥ MUA Cosmetics Lip Boom ♥



Im sure you've all Seen and heard the Hype around the latest MUA cosmetics Release; namely the Lip Boom.
I,ve been trying them out recently and I have to say I do quite like them! The lipsticks glide on smoothly, and don't tug at your lips! I find that the glitter gloss that comes with it is a little gritty, but it doesn't bother me too much.
Although I wouldn't wear the glitter gloss during the day as it Might just be a little over the Top, but its perfect for nights out! 
Il have swatches for you on the blog over the next few weeks (I hope)!

Anyone tried these yet? Any other colours I should Pick up? They are avaliable to purchase from the Superdrug website here or the MUA cosmetics website here


Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

5 comments:

  1. i want to try this! theres alot of hype around it! :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great and dont break the bank so Id deffo recommend it! x

      Delete
  2. Just wrote about this so will be interesting to hear your thoughts! You know the little pots you get with them, did you find them unusable? Mine are all rubbery! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried these yet but I really want to! I'm not sure about the lipgloss being glittery but I love that the lipsticks are matte and I do like how the lipgloss matches :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cheeky and doing good :)

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz