♥ MUA Cosmetics Lip Boom: LMK ♥



You may have seen me previously post about the MUA cosmetics Lip booms. The first shade I will be swatching is the shade: LMK (Let me know).
Its a little on the darker side; a deep/dark berry shade, and I don't personally think it looks flattering against me, but I can see how it would work on others!
It does become more wearable once the gloss is added over it, and I do think I would wear it out, maybe sometime in the evening! 
Without Gloss
With Gloss
There are more swatches yet to come so watch out for those!  



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I really love this shade, but I think I would use it more in Autumn/ Winter... I haven't tried any of these yet and I really need to!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its more og a auntumn winter shade! x

      Delete
  2. You have gorgeous lips!
    I really like this colour, like Frances says it'd be great for A/W

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Thats so sweet of you to say! x

      Delete
  3. Your lips are an amazing shape, haha! <3
    I think this shade looks quite nice! Might look best on darker skin tones eh?

    xx http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the colour actually looks really nice!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz