♥ Illamasqua Nail Polish: Stance ♥



You may remember a while ago I posted about the Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism Collection Launch I attended, and this nail Polish, Namely Stance, was one of the nail polishes from the collection.  
Its a beautiful bright Fuchsia colour although it doesn't appear so in the photos that I have taken; I just cant seem to get an accurate picture :(
Its great for the summer and I will be wearing this a lot! I have a lot of pink polishes, but none like this! 





Love it Or loathe it? Its a great summer colour and May be one that I take on holiday with me. Still trying to narrow the numbers down to like 10 or under! 



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia



3 comments:

  1. Love it. Goes great with your skinetone!! :)




    **Summertime is approaching fast! Who wants to tighten, tone and firm and get that swimsuit body ready?? I have ultimate body wraps. Become a Loyal Customer and get 4 for $59. Until August 31st you can become a Distributor for ItWorks! for just $99(includes a box of 4 Wraps and marketing/pricing literature). People are getting AWESOME results ask me how you can too! Email me at brandy.pate@rocketmail or check out my site...you can order here as well https://brandypate.myitworks.com/home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this colour is fabulous and it looks lovely on you hunni. It would also look amazing on your toes. I think you should take this one with you x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour , looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz