♥ Illamasqua Beauty School Drop In ♥

As you all know I am a Massive Massive fan of Illamasqua! They are holding a beauty school drop in soon, One on Sunday the 13 May, which is this weekend, and one on 2nd June. 


They will have 15 minute masterclasses of different techniques and different aspects of applying makeup! They are all totally free so get down there this weekend! 


Its taking place in their flagship store, on beak street just off Regent street! I'm so sad that I cant go as I work weekends but please everyone go on my behalf! Don't forget All the classes are completely freeeee!


Here's a timetable! 

Let me Know how it goes! 

Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia




2 comments:

  1. This looks like a lovely little event, oh how I wish I lived in London sometimes!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I know what I will be doing on the second of June :)xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz