♥ Hey Barry, Meet Kiko! ♥


Last year I purchased The BarryM nail polish in Dusky mauve after seeing it creep up on so many blogs! Now it looked super amazing in the pictures, but wasn't as breathtaking in real life! Now don't get me wrong its a lovely colour, but was just really over hyped in my opinion!


The other day, I was playing around with my polishes and decided to throw this Kiko Nail polish over the top, and the result was amazing! It was so shiny and duo chromed and I couldn't stop staring at it!  



BarryM- Dusky Mauve £2.99
Kiko Cosmetics - 234 £4Something

Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

12 comments:

  1. I purchased 'Dusky Mauve' in a blog sale a few days ago,haven't used it yet but doesn't look that bad on your nails it's a pretty enough colour :) Barry M Nail Paints are the best! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think its a good colour to wear for transition between seasons... x

      Delete
  2. I personally love Dusky Mauve on it's own (by the way you photographed it really well, I cannot photograph the purple shimmer for the life of me!) but it looks very pretty with the Kiko polish over the top too :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! it took me like 1000 pictures to get one that had the purple haha x

      Delete
  3. Looks so pretty! I love the finished colour!

    Charlotte xo

    P.S. I'm a new follower and I'm loving your blog

    http://charlottesdottyfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin, follow me back?xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snap! I'm currently wearing a purply Barry M with models own duochrome Indian Ocean over the top. It's amazing how much a topcoat of shimmer can change a colour isn't it?!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it makes the colour so unique! Be sure to blog about it :) x

      Delete
  6. What a pretty combo!! Dusky Mauve is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isnt it! I love that this adds a little more depth to an already gorgeous colour! x

      Delete
  7. This is a really pretty combination xxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz