♥ Fashionista Purple Magnetic Nail Polish ♥



Im not going to say much about this nail polish as Im sure you've all witnessed the craze of magnetic Nail polishes do rounds on all the blogs! 
I just simple want to say that I love these amazing fast drying Great looking nails! The magnet is so easy to use, and the Nail polish dries so fast. Whats not to love! oh and the colour looks so fab! With and without the magnetism! 





Iv only every tried the Fashionista ones! Any other brands I should try?



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

6 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them but the Barry M ones look quite funky! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't got round to trying any of these yet, I really want to try the Barry M ones though, they come in different designs :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to try the magnetic polishes but they look quite cool.

    Www.jodiecharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice color. I've tried 17 Magnetized and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I am going to have to buy some of this new nail varnish. It was on TV ages ago I was just waiting for it to hit the shops!

    Thanks for this post!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz