♥ Batiste Lace Party ♥



Not too long ago Batiste (Dry shampoo) hosted a blogger party which I attended! 
It was great fun, and I went along with Asma, from Boudoir lashes, Ana, a wonderful makeup artist, Faye from girldoesgeek, and Amelia, from lianabeautyblog. 


There was lots going on, with people doing hair, makeup and nails! There were lots of sweeties and cupcakes! Sounds good doesn't it! I wont blabber on too much, But they're releasing a new Lace themed dry shampoo which it was in celebration of! There was also Missguided there, and beautyUK.


Getting my hair done 



Pictures Taken from the Batiste Facebook page

Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great party, very jealous! Those cupcakes just look so yummy too, I love Batiste use it all the time.

    http://www.welcometocharlotteswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous, this looks like it was a lovely event and I can't wait to try out the new Batiste! I can't get over how cute those cupcakes are!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely event - I love the little dry shampoos on the top of the cupcakes haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! Those cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! what do you say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz