♥ Illamasqua HF Neutral Palette ♥



If your a regular reader of my blog you must know that I LOVE Illamasqua!! Everything about the brand just appeals to me and I just cant seem to keep away! 
A while ago I attended the Launch of the Human Fundamentalism collection and fell in love with this palette the moment I set eyes on it! It is Bloody amazing! 




Its a beautiful palette with all the colours needed to create a neutral/ neutral smoked out eye and I don't know how I was without it! It has the most beautiful copper colour that compliments my eyes so well! *Ah drool* 






As always the packaging for Illamasqua is always on point! Shiny, black & sophisticated! Love displaying all things Illamasqua on my dressing table! 




The colours in this palette are so pigmented as with all their eye-shadows. I find it lasts all day on my eyelids with no primer! There's not a bad word I can say about it! Oh actually, The price is a downfall! £30 is a little steep and that was the only thing that put me off buying it a little, but I just couldn't keep away and took the plunge! And I have to say its well worth it! I'm trying not to use it as much right now as I want to take it on holiday with me, and I don't really want to take a lot of eye shadow, so I might take Just this? yes? No? 




Sorry the swatches are a bit crap, but I will have a look up using the palette very soon so watch out for that! Anyone else tried this palette? Worth it?


Purchase Here Or you could get it from ASOS with their many discount codes that are always flying about! 



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

24 comments:

  1. The palette looks gorgeous, if only it wasn't so expensive :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so worth the price, but yeah I know what you mean :( x

      Delete
  2. swoooooon, I don't think it's overly expensive it's only just over £7 a shade and think how many times you will use each one. This is me talking myself in to not feeling guilty about buying it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah exactly! good reasoning haha xx

      Delete
  3. I love this palette, I'm so glad I picked it up x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried any of their products and this looks gorgeous.xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG you have to get something from them! They are just so amazing! x

      Delete
  5. this looks like a beautiful palette, i haven't tried any products by illamasqua yet... sadly! i really should! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try something from them! Best brand ever! Try the skin base if your a foundation lover, otherwise cream blushers are fab! x

      Delete
  6. This is such a pretty palette, not too keen on the white a champagne colour would have been a little better in my opinion but this does look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think champage might have made a little too shimmery... The white really makes your eyes stand out, but hightlighted in a muted way if that makes sense? x

      Delete
  7. Nice! That shimmering copper is absolutely ah-mazing:) I love it! I could buy the whole palette just for that one shade i think...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is deffo the colour that I bought the palette for haha x

      Delete
  8. It's beauuuutiful but there's no way I can spend £30 on it :(
    Looking forward to seeing your looks with it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be a nice present so get hinting haha x

      Delete
  9. This is gorgeous, cant wait to my hands on one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defenitely get one if you can! its amazing!

      Delete
  10. This palette looks amazing! Might need to pick it up now!:)

    Fashions on Top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one! it works with every outfit! x

      Delete
  11. The shades are so gorgeous! I have a quad from the Body Shop that's exactly like that besides the copper shade being a cream shadow as opposed to powder. It would indeed be perfect for a holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous palette! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥