♥ MUA False Lashes [Vixen] ♥




Unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you'd probably already know that MUA cosmetics have released their own false lash range. At the moment its only available online, and it seems as though it is staying that way.





Vixen is more of a full on lash look, and I love it! It doesnt look over the top, and is perfect for everyday wear. It adds that glamour that everyone desires, but without looking over the top! Every single day I wore it, I got compliments! Someone even thought they were my "Very very nice natural" lashes lol! 






Priced at £2 you just cant go wrong! I have worn the same pair over 4 times now and they are still in great condition so there's no downers in regards to quality.
The only thing I would say is that if your one of those people that love real hair looking lashes, then these may not be for you, as they have that artificial looking shine to them. 
With regards to the glue that comes with it, I have been using my own glue, so I'm unsure as to what it is like, but you can use any glue that you like with them. 




These are some amazing lashes, and no doubt I will be stocking up on them! I wear them all day and after a little while I forget I have them on. They are a lot better than some of the more expensive lashes I have tried in the past; even some from brands who are specifically eyelash brands! (You know who you are!)



Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin'

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Iv used them over 5 times now! great quality x

      Delete
  2. They look amazing on you and such good value for £2 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent they just! Iv used them over 5 times!

      Delete
  3. woww, i love MUA and i had no idea they do false lashes! i can't wait to try these!

    xxxx

    www.justmejustsam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They recently just released them! Amazing quality x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. you have to try them leanne! They are amazing!

      Delete
  5. Look quite nice, might check these out
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They last ages! they will go way beyond £2

      Delete
  6. i love love love false eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are my most commonly worn ones!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Try them out if you have £2 going spare ;)

      Delete
  8. These lashes look beautiful on you. Definitely want to try these now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can get your hands on them Id recommend it x

      Delete
  9. I really need to try the MUA range, the make up looks like such good quality and it's so affordable too! You're really pretty btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you doll *blush* and yeah the MUA makeup is amazing quality and very low price x

      Delete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz