♥ MUA Cosmetics BB Cream ♥

MUA cosmetics are set to release a new Foundation/BB cream on the 14th of March! As the day is coming closer and closer I am getting more eager! My only experience of a BB cream so far is the Illamasqua Skin base foundation, and although I do love it beyond belief the price is quite steep (£25) and it has a few of the main "BB" components taken out.

As you may already know BB Stands for Blemish balm. MUA cosmetics claim that their new BB cream is a "Full coverage containing a multi-functional formula that conceals, brightens and evens out skin tone for a perfect complexion." The only issue I have at the moment is that it is available only in a shade Light, Medium and dark, but it is said that they are working on developing more shades, so Im sure there will be a wider range available soon! It also has adapting properties, so it should be able to match most similar skin tones! 


Whether this foundation/BB cream lives up to its name I will have to find out on the 14th! I cant wait to get my hands on it and try it out. From all the reviews I have read so far, it seems to be quite a loved and hyped up products so I'm hoping it will become a makeup bag essential! It would be great to only have to pay £4 and love a foundation as opposed to part with a painstaking £25! 


Will anyone else be buying this Oh so Great sounding foundation? I know I definitely will! Whats £4 here and there eh? Thats how much we spend on sweets these days!



  Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia




*All of the Pictures above were sourced from the MUA cosmetics blog.
*As of today I am helping to promote IRMedia. I am not being paid for this,
 Just trying to help out an independent organisation because I like what 
they do, and out of the goodness of my heart.  

21 comments:

  1. cant go wrong if its £4! I'm very intrigued by BB cream!

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Exactly what im thinking, priced at £4 your not losing out on much if you dont love it!

      Delete
  2. Ooh can't wait to try this, love MUA's other product's!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If youve not tried MUA before you have to! x

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's so cheap! It's great that they've released a wider range of colours than other BB brands have. :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wider range is not released yet, but they are working on it x

      Delete
  4. It looks really good :D Can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was supposed to pick it up yesterday but havent had time yet :( hope it doesnt go out of stock! x

      Delete
  5. I reviewed the claims and the science behind Garniers B.B. cream on my blog,

    http://skepticalbeauty.wordpress.com/2011/11/13/garnier-miracle-skin-perfector-b-b-cream-behind-the-claims/

    ReplyDelete
  6. with each day i hear more and more about mua , i never thought they will come up with foundations and stuff bt if they are good , hey you can not go wrong with a price!
    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly and they are actually a really good brand! x

      Delete
  7. Not really sure about BB creams but I'll definitely try this one since it won't break the bank! Really loving MUA at the minute.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BB creams i have tried so far, Iv loved so Its worth checking this out x

      Delete
  8. That is an amazing price! I've used BB creams for about a year now and I absolutely love them! I'll have to give this one a try as well. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats great! let me know your favs x

      Delete
  9. the price isn't bad so I reckon it will be worth a try, great review hun, I am now following you, please have a look at my blog and follow back I'd really appreciate that.

    www.dressmecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For that prices its definitely worth a try x

      Delete
  10. nice opinion.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Noticed that it's called beauty balm instead of beblesh/blemish balm. And Chanel introduced CC (complete correction) cream. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz