♥ MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Liner ♥






One of the latest offerings from Makeup Academy Cosmetics (MUA) is the 3 in 1 extreme contour liner. This is a very soft khol like eyeliner that comes in many colours. The two colours I have here are Sage (Green) and Smoked plum (purple).
I totally adore these colours and they look great on my eyes! They have a lot more colours available which you can check out here.
The box is great as it shows different ways of using the contour liner and the different looks you can achieve with it.


Another great buy from MUA I would definitely recommend and retailed at £1.50 you just cant go wrong!! 



Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin'



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing, so cheap too!

    Also, I just thought I'd let you know I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xx
    http://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazingly cheap for a pencil. And the colours look gorgeous too! Gosh, you UK girls have it lucky. :P xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colours! I am so boring when it comes to my eyes, always blacks and browns
    I should venture onto something like this
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are AMAZING! plus they dont cost alot so you can all the colours! haha also try the black and sea blue out they re really nicely pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wondered how to use this, thanks for the tips!
    You just won the 'versatile blogger award'
    Have a look at it here:
    http://allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com/2012/03/my-first-blog-award-versatile-blogger.html
    Cheerio!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz