♥ Japonesque Artisian Slant Tip Tweezer ♥


I do not have much to say on this product except that its bloody amazing!
The slant tip on the tweezers allow you to get a grip of each single teeny weeny hair! I have always had a problem with tweezers and could never find the perfect one! I have one that I purchased many years ago from a chemist which I still use, but its way past its use by date! So I thank god for these! 


The packaging is great as it has pretty patterns all over! The conventional tweezers are usually a plain silver pincher, so Its a nice change from that! They also look better in my tools box. I have added a disgusting picture below of the tweezers gripping my eyebrow hair haha! BEWARE! 





  Sorry about the disturbing picture, but I needed to show you how good it was! 

These tweezers are available to purchase in John Lewis I believe but I cant find a link! There are so many designs though so check this out! The starry dreams one is my favorite! 

Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin'

4 comments:

  1. OUCH! i hate tweezing, but i hate hair even more! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for some new tweezers as my existing Tweezermans are getting blunt so might check these out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My tweezers are sooooo way past there use by date they are almost vintage haha. Will check these out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cant wait to check these out
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz