♥ Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss: Femme ♥





To kick off the start of spring I decided to go for bold lips. Well to you it may not be bold, but I usually wear nude shades, so this is quite bold for me :)
I loved the juicy look of the Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Femme and thought it would be the best colour to kick start the good weather! Well, I was right about the juicy lips and it is a great colour for the spring/summer, but I was so wrong about the weather! All you need to know is that the Sun is very deceiving! *Shudders*


You can really adjust the intensity of the lipgloss depending on how much you apply. If applied really thinly it looks like one of those "My lips but better" shades, and if applied normally then it gives you lovely juicy red lips! 


They also last a couple of hours without touch ups. After I applied it I drank drinks, ate a muffin, ate a curry, and it was still intact! Oh and its not sticky at all! 


Im absolutely in love with this colour right now and will be wearing it a lot over the coming months! It does look a little too bright in the tube (Which my camera didn't pick up properly *sad face* ) but its totally wearable! 
These retail at £13 each and are available to purchase from the Illamasqua website, or at their store On Beak street, or in Selfridges. 



Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

10 comments:

  1. the colour looks really nice and fresh, and you are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a gorgeous colour, i have two glosses from illamasqua and love them so much they have a great finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I picked up Femme from IMATS for just £5 - loving my bargain haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love this color!!! looks absolutely gorgeous on u!!!

    http://www.hellomissniki.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty simple color. Looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Very pretty color on you. You are gorgeous. Thanks for visiting my blog. I haven't tried the Sigma F80 but thanks for the heads up. I'm really in the market for some eye shadow brushes...do you have any recommendations??

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. This colour looks amazing on you - I'll be looking into thisss <3

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz