♥ Benefit Hello Flawless Event ♥



On Tuesday night myself and a few other bloggers were invited down to preview the new benefit Hello flawless foundation. It was all the way up in Tower 42 on the 24th floor! The view was spectacular but it was very hard to photograph as It was night and the reflections from inside the room weren't helping! Picture below taken from the benefit Facebook page! 




Lisa Potter Dixon, the head makeup artist for benefit lead the show giving us a mini show of why we should use brushes as opposed to sponges or our fingers, and also a little info on colour matching. She done a little demo on Emily which was great fun to watch. 


Who can spot me ;)

And then the colour matching began! Lisa went around all the bloggers around the table I was at and matched us all to a shade of the New foundation. Clearly "I'm so money HONEY" was the most popular option, as quite a few of us had gotten matched to that. 




There were loads of canapes and Cupcakes going around... I had more than my fair share ;)






I would like to say more about the actual foundation, but I think I'm going to leave that for another review post to come soon so watch out for that! Il leave you with this picture of me posing in the hello flawless cut out! 

Sharmin

   Twitter    BlogLovin' ♥ IRMedia

4 comments:

  1. looks fun! really want to try this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, the third photo. you're so cute! :)
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz