♥ PixiGlow Event ♥

Earlier tonight I attended the PixiGlow event which was held in their Carnaby street Boutique. It was such a lovely hustle and bustle environment and I met so many lovely bloggers, some for the first time, and some who Iv met many times before. 
All the products were amazing! But I especially had my eyes on the foundations! I need those foundations, but with currently having 11 foundations (after throwing loads out) I don't think I could justify it! 


I'm going to leave you with lots of pictures as I always do with event posts.




























I love those frosted glass bottles! *Swoon* 
I will be posting some more pictures and swatches/FOTD's with the new collection so watch out for that! 



Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin'

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It really was! I wanted everything haha x

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun! The packaging looks sooo cute! and I'm loving those nail polishes!! I will have to check it out tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glitter nail polishes were especially nice :)x

      Delete
  3. I had my eye on their Tinted Brilliance Balm in Bitten Berry, I wanted it sooo bad, think I might check it out soon.

    It was lovely meeting you btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely meeting you too hun! and there was loads in there i wanted! x

      Delete
  4. Aww this looks like a great line- loving all that makeup. And the cakes look yummy!! So sad I couldn't make it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was really excited when I got invited to this event but then gutted as I couldn't get anyone to cover my late shift at work, looks like I missed a great night (again)! I'm hoping that when I leave my job at the end of March I will finally have more time to attend these events :) Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd never heard of this brand before now *blush*. I'll have to have a look now - those polish pictures have got me interested!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All looks lovley
    Check out my Mac lipstick giveaway http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.com/2012/02/mac-lipstick-giveaway.html#comment-form Win a Mac lipstick of your choice! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh so gutted I couldn't make it, looks great! love pixi, have used their lip blushes before aswell as others, wish I could have seen their new stuff!

    And the POP glitters look so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very jealous, love all those Pixi products.

    Please check out my blog if you get a chance

    xoxo


    http://lifethroughanumberoflenses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The nail polishes are to die for!
    Very soft brilliant colors.
    Follwed you all the way from twitter,hehe :D
    stop by my blog sometime?
    allthingsgirlish.blogspot.com
    Thank You ~

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz