♥ Models Own Glitter Haul ♥


(L-R Disco Mix, Emerald City, scarlet sparkle)

You can see the Teeny tiny particles in These bottles! So gorgeous! I love glitter and its been all over the blogosphere lately! Especially during Christmas! These retail at £5 just like any other Models Own nail polish and can be purchased from Boots!  




Sorry for the swatches, but I Couldnt do them on my nails at this particular time... Scarlet Sparkle (The red one) has red Glitter, on a sheer red base, which is a nice change from having it on a clear base, like the BarryM red glitter. The other two have the usual clear glitter as a base. 


They surprised me at how long they lasted as I was expecting them to chip, as glitter polishes do, but they lasted a good few days! Heres an Instagram picture I took when I did them for Christmas. 






Sharmin 

     Twitter    BlogLovin'

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know they just make your nails look so Cute dont they x

      Delete
  2. LOVE it! I really want to get these ad i'm into glitter these days now. nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know glitter polishes are the craze at the mo haha x

      Delete
  3. These look amazing!! I am obsessed with glitter polishes right now so I want all three of these!! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out asos! they usually do trios alot x

      Delete
  4. I seriously need to get me some models own nail polishes. Love glitter one's minus the pain they are to take off your nails!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they are actually so annoying to get off!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! Not your conventional glitter polish!

      Delete
  6. I love them, especially the red one, as it has a red base already, because i find with glitter polishes sometime you have to put a base coat on, the 2 coats of base colours, then 1 or 2 coats of glitter and then a top coat, its a real mission. Then you have the nightmare of getting it all off lol x Saying that i do love all the colours and i do find Models Own one of the easiest polishes to apply. Love how you done your mani, it looks great x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Disco Mix, so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz