♥ MissGuided Press Day ♥



On Friday I attended the MissGuided Press day! I have always loved Missguided because their clothes are not expensive and the quality is great! Plus they do student discount which is always a plus point in my opinion! Oh and with Postage as low as £1.95 you cant go wrong! 






Anyway on to the Actual day! I think I was the one of the first ones there! I went nice and early and its a good job I did, because judging from the pictures and talk, it got rather busy later on in the day!








 I had a look around at their Spring collection which consisted of a lot of pastels and some tribal sort of prints! Below are a few more pictures of different pieces I saw, and some of my Favs!





I especially Love The ones Below! I might have to get them!








Missguided are also releasing a New range of denim shorts that they are doing for the first time, and some new styles of Jeans! We all know how much everyone is going crazy for studs so they have created jeans and shorts with studs all the day down the side, and also Cross style studs too, So if thats they style you love then you will have to check those out! (I dont have the pictures of those below, but here are some others)




Now with pastels being the most poplular trend for this S/S you have to take a look at these bags! I am so in Love with them and I have to have one! If anyone wants to get me one, feel free to :)




They also had some gorgeous jewellery on display, and again its got a sort of Rock chick and tribal theme :) Now usually I dont go for Rock chicky or tribal sort of things but there are loads of things here that I would wear! (What has happened to me!!)






And a Necklace too




Now the best collection has to be the shoes!! I love the heels especially! Im a sucker for all things suede!












I got my nails did by Karen who works for nail Rock, and shes really lovely BTW and should totally start a blog! (Go to her twitter and nag her!)






Oh and Cupcakes, sweeties and more for everyone!! 






Sorry for such a long post but the event was so beautifully laid out that I couldn't stop taking pictures! It was great fun and thank you to the MissGuided ladies for having me :)


Sharmin 

     Twitter    BlogLovin'



11 comments:

  1. OMG i LOOOVE those handbags and heels!!!!!!! and pretty much everything!
    swoon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I accidently posted that from my other account lol!

      Delete
  3. I've never....really....known much about missguided..

    Until this blogpost. Their items look amazing! I may not be able to fit into their dresses, but their accessories look uber dope.

    Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a great event, really wanting one of those cupcakes now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a fab event, I love Missguided aswell, and I'm very excited to hear that they will be introducing some studded items as I am a sucker for studs! I love those black and white striped trousers and the aztec/ tribal neckaces, and the rings are really pretty too! Lovely post :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it looks amazing! I love Missguided - my favourite clothing website xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing event, love the nails and heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh that looks like such a fun and girly event. I love the bags and the shoes <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow i love them shoes there so cute, I want the studded ones!! Great post!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow it looks amazing! I love the look of the denim shorts!xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz