♥ Makeup Academy (MUA) Love Heart Collection ♥

Not too long ago I was Invited to the MUA love heart launch But sadly I was not able to attend! I was so disappointed as the event looked like it was so much fun with everyone tweeting the night away :( Boo! Oh well...


I still managed to get my hands on some of the Love heart goodies and I have to say its the cutest Makeup I have seen Lol! 








Check out those cute names haha! I need to get my hands on this whole collection! The lip balms are really similar to sleek pout polishes at a fraction of the price! They retail at £2 I believe Which is an absolute bargain! They keep your Lips feeling moisturized with a hint of colour!


The nail polishes are also really cute, and are a little different to the conventional MUA nail polishes. The Round bottles are avaliable for a short time only so Id get my hands on them ASAP if I were you! 


Here is a picture of some other colours! I think you will find that there is a colour to suit every personality here and you will definitely find a colour you like! 
*Picture from MUA Blog!*


  
Will you be getting any of these? You have to get at least one of the Lip balms if not anything else! And they smell so Nice!! Swatches to come soon!



Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin'

10 comments:

  1. These are really cute, I like the idea! :)

    Jess
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought all the nail polishes today so I could do a complete swatch post on my blog, I love them all, LOVE U 24/7 and I <3 U are my favourites! I still need to try the lip balms out!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  3. cannot wait to be able to pick some of these up!!

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two of the lip balms, they're lovely and soft and give a hint of colour which I really like :)

    jennyslittleboxofgems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. these polishes are sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely colours. I've just bought Sugar Lips and I love it.

    http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think i totally need to buy all of these!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look of the lip balms but unfortunately they're not sold at my Superdrugs... and I'm too lazy to order online :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these polishes and the lip balms are gorgeous!

    Lucy
    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz