♥ Illamasqua S.O.P.H.I.E I Look ♥



As you all may know from my previous posts I love Illamasqua! They are such a diverse brand, and their makeup is amazing! I have written about the S.O.P.H.I.E Lancaster Foundation before to which Illamasqua provide so much Support. This is another reason I love the brand! Not just because the makeup is good, But they are such nice people behind the brand!


The Illamasqua creative director Alex Box has created a technique called the S.O.P.H.I.E i technique. I love the look and have tried it myself. I haven't done it in exactly the same way, but its somewhere along those lines. I don't really go for really dark eyes, but for some reason I loved the way this looked on me. I have done it a few more times since then, and also using different products, so I might blog those looks soon too. 


Below is the Guide provided by Illamasqua on how to do it. 


And below are a few pictures I took, of my try. I used the same technique, but I used a  creamy white Eyeshadow with gold specs in it called Stealth instead of using a matte creamy one. I imitated the thick eyebrows using my Anastasia of Beverly Hills Eyebrow palette.













Sorry for the Thousands of pictures lol, but im sure you get the picture now.
These are the products I used:

  • Illamasqua Skin base foundation
  • Anastasia of Beverly Hills eyebrow Kit
  • Illamasqua Pencil in Sophie
  • Illamasqua Stealth Eyeshadow
  • Illamasqua Machine Eyeshadow
  • Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Sob
  • Carmex Lip balm
  • Illamasqua sheer lipgloss in Artifice
  • YSL Shocking Mascara








As you can tell I really love Illamasqua and respect them as a brand a lot! What they are doing for the SOPHIE Lancaster foundation is amazing! If you want to show your support you can do so here, or just have a browse through the website and find out more about Sophie, and what happened to her.


Sharmin 

     Twitter    BlogLovin'



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo pretty! lovee this look-

    thebeautiful-days.blogspot.com

    S. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you try it make sure you link me to it xx

      Delete
  3. OOOOO I want to try this!!! looks amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try it and blog it and link me to your post :) x

      Delete
  4. amazing look, my daughters name is Sophie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo great job!! i love their blushes:]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I've never seen that picture from Illamasqua before. It's so inspiring! You did an amazing job on it well done. I think I'll also recreate this look :)

    http://ayeshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the best eye tutorial like this I have ever seen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Really brings out your eyes.
    What lashes did you use?xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz