♥ Enrapture Totem Styler ♥



Again this is another post I'm sure you have seen a thousand times, but hey ho, here is my outlook on it! 


Theres two ways you can use the totem styler... You can either wrap your hair around the styler as if it was a wand, or you can clip your hair into the bottom clip and twist it around.


I prefer the former as it gives nice loose curls, and loosens out to be curls depending on the heat setting you use. The latter provides you with sausage curls, which are sometimes nice, but I don't usually like to do my hair in that way. 





The above picture is me using the clip technique... 






I usually Ruffle my hair a lot after I have curled it as I dont like the Neat in the right place look! I like it messy and slightly more natural looking!
This curler is great and I could definitely recommend it! It has a three heat setting where you can have different heat settings on the different sections of the wand! 
It retails at £75 Which is a bit steep, but then again if you would pay near £100 for a pair of straighteners, then why not a good curler eh?


oh and it also has a long chord which swivels and a light up  on and off switch for those of you who like to know the intricate details!



Sharmin


     Twitter    BlogLovin'



11 comments:

  1. I love the picture of "shaking the hair out" lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is absolutely lush. So want this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one of these or the hot rollers they both sound so good!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have lushious long hair mashAllah..Would you be able to do a post on basic velcro (?) roller styled hair too? It'd come eallly handy! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks amazing like this! I didn't get on with the totem styler and took it back - totally my hair's fault, not the product - my hair refuses to be curly! I probably should have tried the Enrapture rollers instead as maybe leaving them in for ages would give my hair the hint that I want it to be curly! Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is GORGEOUS! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just ordered this, very excited to see how it works on my long hair ! Your hair looks gorgeous and healthy ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just ordered this, very excited to see how it works on my long hair ! Your hair looks gorgeous and healthy ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just ordered this, very excited to see how it works on my long hair ! Your hair looks gorgeous and healthy ! xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz