♥ Very Blogger Event ♥

On Friday I attended on of the Best events I have been to in ages! Now don't get me wrong, I love attending events, But some are a bit Rush Rush! You get in, asked if you want a drink, your taken on a guided tour, and then you leave.   


This event on the other hand was so much fun!! It was so relaxed with Not too many people, and great for catching up! I went in, was shown around By the wonderful StyleSuzi, and then... Well Its a surprise for now, as I don't want to say too much, but I will let you all know very soon, so Keep your eyes peeled!
After the first Hour or so Everyone just has a sit down, talked and munched our way through Brownies and cupcakes!! 


I met Sabrina From ALittleObsessed for the first time and she was so lovely! We got along really well and even got our Nails did! Zoe (TheLondonLipgloss) and Jen (BeautyJunkieLondon who Id also met for the very first time) also joined us a little later and we all had a little Catch up session! I also Met Kim, Becca, Kirsty,and Sophie who were all very lovely Girls!! 


*Pictures from the Event*
















Sorry for the crappy pictures, but they were taken with my phone, as my camera charger has gone for walkies! 



  Sharmin
 ♥
      Twitter    BlogLovin' 

8 comments:

  1. Lucky lady! Glad you had a nice time...looking forward to the 'surprise'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures looked like fun :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a fun meet up! I am dying for those cupcakes!!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the dresses shown, so nice and bright!
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like so much fun! And the clothes are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love the clothes! Glad to know you had a fab time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've only just seen this photo :) haha I look awfully pale! You and Suzi both look gorgeous though :) xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz