♥ Valentines Day Gift Guide [iPad 2] ♥


So we all know how much boys love their Toys so what can be better than an iPad2?! Its super thin and the light weightedness (if that's even a word) makes it travel friendly so they can take it with them wherever they go! 
It has many amazing features and thousands of apps that can be downloaded so they will never be bored! Even you can nick it off him on the odd occasion, if he hands it over to you that is!


You can chose between having a Wifi only or One with Wifi and 3G.
Personally I think The one with 3G is better, as it allows you to take the internet with you wherever you go! But it is also Priced at £100 more i believe so If he doesnt use the net much, then maybe you should go for the one which has only Wifi. 


If you like splashing out on valentines then this is a Must Buy and with prices starting at £399 It is definitely worth it! Although it probably means you will be getting less attention, so maybe not haha! 


Buy here  


Does anyone have an Ipad already? What are the best apps? I need some new ones! 


Sharmin 

     Twitter    BlogLovin'

8 comments:

  1. Ipads are great but the new one comes out in a few months so I would advise waiting for the new one as it is going to be far superior to the old one. You can pretty much guarantee that I was going to comment on a post about tech lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes trust you Faye :P But yeah it probably, Not most definitely would be worth waiting for the next one x

      Delete
  2. I wish I could afford to buy an iPad for that special somebody haha :(

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com (Giveaway now on)
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would probably steal it and then end up arguing haha!

      Delete
  3. Oh how I'd love to buy my BF one of these although I'd end up using it more than him I think haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get an iPad for myself/boyfriend! They are just so expensive :(
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but they are so worth it!! Trust me! only downside is battery life!

      Delete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz