♥ Escentual Event♥

A while ago I attended the Escentual Event. If you dont already know Escentual is an online website, which sells beauty products, perfumes, Skincare, hair care... basically everything a girl (and guys) Need. 


I previewed Some of their spring collections and upcoming and current stock! It was a great event with Yummy cakes, must I add! 


There's not too Much I can say so Il let the pictures do the talking! 




The above are paperself Lashes... Crazy, but can still be sophisticated! More detailed post to come!


SkinCeuticals 



Dior Spring colours preview! Plenty more colours, But these were the only ones I could use. 



A huge bottle Of Fendi Perfume! With actual Perfume inside!! 
And Yummy Drinks and Cakes!

So that Sums up my post of the escentual event! You should definitely Go and check out their site! It has amazing beauty buys for bargain prices! 


  
Sharmin 



10 comments:

  1. looks like a fantastic event! love that Dior green nail polish on you! :) great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i love them lashes they are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those eyelashes are gorgeous, but I can't imagine the hassle wearing them lol.

    Jessie
    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a fund event but the star of the show has to be those lashes, wowza! Gem xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove those paper lashes, I want some so bad! Looks like you had a lot of fun at the event!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing - I have not been to a good beauty event in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a fab event. Those lashes are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a great event :) Those lashes are crazy!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those eyelashes! was lovely to meet you xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz