♥ Anastasia FOTD ♥

If you read My Blog the day before yesterday You may have seen my Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Beauty Express Brow Palette review. <-- Wasn't that a mouthful Lol!
Well I promised an FOTD so I thought Id get it up today not too long after the actual Review. 






This was taken quite late at night which is why my skin looks a little greasy, but Im sure you can see the effect of the eyebrows In these pictures. 


p.s Can you actually believe that Half of the month has passed already? You can tell how fast this years going to go!


Sharmin

    Twitter    Bloglovin' 

12 comments:

  1. You’re eyebrows look amazing. You’re lucky to have such a nice shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your brows! i have been waxing my own brows now but just recently (like 2 days ago) started to fill them in

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must hear this all the time but your eyes are beautiful =)

    Nazia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing! So jealous! I'm getting HD Brows done next week. Hope they look this good! X

    http://thelookbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful and the eyebrows do look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such gorgeous eyes and the most amazing brows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful brows and eyes! WOW!
    http://liana-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your brows!!

    Marie x

    marieeeloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥

 

BlogLovin'

Follow PinkSweetSz