♥ YoungBlood Minerals FOTD ♥

As you might Know I attended the YoungBlood Minerals Launch a while back and I was sent away with a few samples to try out. 
Here I have an FOTD for you, in Which I have used most of the products to Do my face :)

Prepare to See a disturbing picture of me without makeup! Ah the things I do in the name of blogging!


After Applying the Primer, Foundation, And Powder: 



Then Adding the rest of my Face..



What do you think... Out of the 3 Items used for my base, I would have to say I liked the primer the best as it held my makeup very well throughout the day. I especially liked the consistency, as I find most Primers to be slightly oily, or wet, but this primer after being blended into my face became like a Gel to powder-ish consistency, so it would be great for those with oily skin! 

I should never attempt an FOTD again Should I :|

Has anyone ever tried Young Blood cosmetics? Any must haves from their range? 

Sharmin 


14 comments:

  1. I think you look lovely without make up! Your eye make up is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you for the post...this is the first time i have seen this products and great post...
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you for the post...this is the first time i have seen this products and great post...
    Mi_Mi
    x
    mi-miworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Corrie Thanks Hun! And I think Il be sticking to wearing makeup haha x

    @Mi_Mi Thank you :) You should deffo try the primer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mi_Mi I dont remeber the Exact Eyeshadows But I think It was MAC Antiqued Or something like that With brun On the outer V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great without makeup! love the finished look as well ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ConttonCandyINK Thanks for the Comment hun! you always comment on every post! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You don't need makeup Sharmin, you look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sharmin you don't need make-up I am beyond jealous of how naturally flawless your skin is! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look reallyyyy pretty with or without makeup! love the eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have gorgeous skin.
    No need for make up at all!
    I look terrible without make up... Like I'm sick! Ha :)
    Your make up looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so nice with and without make up :)
    and by the way, you're amazing at make up! what eyeshadows did you use here?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely gorgeous without make-up Sharmin! And you should defo do more FOTD's :)

    Shifa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥