♥ Illamasqa Depravity ♥



Depravity is a Cream Pigment from Illamasqua's Theater of the nameless collection. You may have read my previous Post, where I wrote about their Pure pigment in Berber Which I instantly fell In love with. Now to be Honest I didnt particularly have any feelings towards this pigment when I first saw it. I did feel that it was unlike anything I had in my collection, but maybe there was a reason for that? I dislike Blue and purple tones especially on my lips so that is Possible why I didn't instantly take a liking to this. 



After Playing around with it for a while I find that I do actually really like it now and Often mix it with my Sleek Pout Paints to make different shades. 
I especially Love the consistency, as it is really soft and creamy, and super super pigmented! Although this is meant for your eyes, I use it mostly On my lips. I occasionally use it on my eyes as a base when I want to do a smokey eye. It holds the shadows really well and intensify's them in my opinion. 





What do you Think? Liking it so Far? Tried any other Illamasqua Pigments?


Sharmin
 ♥

8 comments:

  1. have not tried any but want to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Illamasqua cream pigments are my favourites because they've got so many different uses. Depravity would look fantastic as a lipstick on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour! I love how creamy it looks... I wanna get a few :)
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so pretty swatched! looks much darker in the pot

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous color! BTW Fee did am awesome job on your banner.


    http://abigbitofeverything.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your blog link on twitter sunday #bbloggers chat! Your blog is super girly!
    I love all your pics (i am a visual person lol)!! I like your blog and am now a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love purples and this is such a beautiful colour!



    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank You For your Lovely Comments ♥

♥Followers♥